- MA (Sociology), Delhi School of Economics
- M.Ed, Jamia Millia Islamia
Research Interest: Education, Higher Education, Urban Politics, Philosophy of Violence and Ethnography
- Singh, Anshu. 2014. Development and Assessment of Effectiveness of Self-learning Module on HIV/AIDS and Education in EduExplorer: The Journal of Education 1(3). ISSN: 2320-060X
- Singh, Anshu. 2013. Terrorized spaces of Delhi: Batla House Now and Then. AnnuaireRoumain d’anthropologie. Special Issue: Social Exclusion in India: Critical Ethnographic Discourse from the Margins. 50. ISSN: 0570-2259
- Thapan, Meenakshi, Singh Anshu and Sreekumar Nidhitha. 2014: Women’s Mobility and Migration. Economic and Political Weekly. 49 (23).
- Thapan, Meenakshi, Singh Anshu and Sreekumar Nidhitha. 2014: Women’s Mobility and Migration in Jamia Nagar: An Agential Approach. Café Dissensus. Special Issue: Inland Labour Migration in India. 9. https://cafedissensus.com/2014/08/01/womens-mobility-and-migration-in-jamia-nagar-an-agential-approach/. ISSN 2373-177X
- Thapan, Meenakshi, Singh Anshu and Sreekumar Nidhitha. 2016. Women’s Mobility and Migration: An Exploratory Study of Muslim Women in Migrants in Jamia Nagar, Delhi. Internal Migration in contemporary India. Deepak Mishra (Eds.). SAGE.