|Application Form for Non-Academic Posts|
Centre for Women’s Development Studies, New Delhi (ICSSR supported Research Institute) invites applications on prescribed format for filling up the following posts:
1) Administrative Officer (Reserved for OBC) (1)
Scale of Pay: Rs. 15600-39100 with GP Rs.5400/-
- A graduate from a recognized university with experience and knowledge in Office Administration, Accounts and Maintenance. Well-versed in Accounts, Budgeting, Investments, Admn., preparation of Agenda Notes, Minutes, conversant with Govt. of India/UGC rules and regulations etc. and 10 years’ experience as Section Officer or equivalent post in Govt. Departments/Universities/Autonomous Bodies/Govt. Institutions.
Age Limit: 45 years (3 years’ relaxation for OBC candidates)
2) Junior Office Assistant/Store Keeper (1)
Scale of Pay: Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 2400/-
- Graduate from a recognized university with 5 years’ experience as Store Keeper in Govt. Departments/Universities/Autonomous Bodies/Govt. Institutions.
Age Limit: 35 years (3 years’ relaxation for OBC candidates and 5 years’ relaxation for SC/ST candidates)
- Those eligible and interested may apply in the format available on the Centre’s website https://www.cwds.ac.in. Applications in the prescribed format only will be accepted. These should reach the Centre through proper channel
- Incomplete application forms without signatures and other documents shall be rejected. Applications received after the last date shall not be accepted by the Centre.
- The Centre reserves the right to:
i) Draw panel(s) for future appointment(s) in the event of non-joining of candidate(s) within the stipulated time;
ii) Conduct interview through skype for candidates applying from abroad or from PH category at their request;
iii) Not to fill up any of the advertised positions
- Relaxation in educational qualifications, experience, age etc. to the reserved category candidates will be permissible as per UGC/Government of India rules
- SC/ST caste certificate issued to the candidate by the competent authority should be in the format prescribed by Government of India for this purpose
- In the case of OBC reservations, recent certificates from competent authority, particularly with reference to Non-creamy layer, should be submitted. Those who fail to submit the required certificate(s) will be treated as General Category, subject to fulfilment of other terms & conditions. Candidates not covered in the Central list of OBCs need not apply
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where the number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large and it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates, the Centre, at its discretion, may restrict the number of candidates to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications/experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement
- No., Post number and post applied for should be clearly indicated in the application form
- Separate Application form is required to be filled up for each post to be accessed from Centre’s website https://www.cwds.ac.in
- Those already in Govt. Service should forward their application through proper channel and/or submit the copy of the NOC along with the application form
- The eligibility of the candidates will be determined on the basis of qualifications/experience etc. acquired by them up to the last date fixed for receipt of applications
- The Centre reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate(s) at any stage in the process of selection in case any inadvertent mistake is detected even after issue of appointment letter
- The Centre shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has undesirable/clandestine antecedents and has suppressed any information, then his/her service shall be terminated
- The Centre reserves the right to alter/insert any corrections/additions in the advertisement/website in the event of any typographical error etc. before the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications, for which the candidates are advised to visit the website https://www.cwds.ac.in for any further information in this regard
- Skill/written test(s), if conducted, should not be construed as a merit test; the selection will be made purely on the basis of performance in the interview on the recommendation of the Selection Committee
- Knowledge of Computer operation is necessary for all posts
- No TA/DA or local conveyance shall be paid to the candidates called for skill/written tests/interview
- Applications received after last date shall not be entertained and the Centre will not be responsible for any postal delays
- Canvassing or bringing influence in any form shall disqualify candidature of the applicant without notice.
Applicants are required to submit applications on the prescribed format along with one passport size photograph (pasted on the application duly signed across) and self-attested copies of the certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, caste, PWD certificate, ID proof of residence etc. duly signed by the applicant to Director, Centre for Women’s Development Studies, 25 Bhai Vir Singh Marg (Gole Market), New Delhi-110001 latest by 19th December, 2018. Crucial date for fixing eligibility criteria, upper age limit, etc. shall be the last date of submission of application form. Submission of application in the prescribed form shall be mandatory along with the testimonials/certificates.