- PhD. (Economics), Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics, Pune, Maharashtra.
- MSc (Ag. Economics), Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), New Delhi.
Research Interest: Gender and agriculture, SHGs, Rural Development, Women’s employment, CSR, Issues of Elderly Women.
Research Papers and Articles
- “Self-Employment, Waged or Unpaid Work: Influences on the Choices of Poor Women”, In Bina Fernandez, Meena Gopal, Orlanda Ruthven (Ed.), Land, Labour and Livelihoods – Indian Women’s Perspectives, Palgrave Macmillan, 2016, pp.285-30. ISBN: 978-3-319-40864-4.
- “Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility for Inclusive Business”, In B Chatterjee, S Das, BS Sahay, G Subramaniam and R Venkata Rao (Ed.), CSR: Social Sustainability and Inclusive Growth, Bloomsbury Publishing, 2016, pp.233-248.
- “Farmers in Producer Companies and Value Chains: Income and Employment Impacts”, KMA Business Review and Research Journal, Vol.2, No.1, January-June 2016.
- “Microfinance Institutions, Responsibility and Strategic Direction” (with S S Kalamkar) Strategic Change: Briefings in Entrepreneurial Finance, Vol.25, No.5, September 2016, Wiley Publishing, ISSN 1086-1718.
- “Production and Marketing Strategies of SHGs”, KMA Business Review and Research Journal, Vol.1, No.1, April-June 2015.
- “Home Alone: Elderly Women Living on their own”, In Jain, S., Wadhwa, M and Rathi, N (Ed.), Issues and Concerns of Elderly People in India, Book Age Publications, 2015, pp.242-253. ISBN 978-93-83281-51-0
- “CSR and Empowerment of Women: The Way Forward”, AIMA Journal of Management and Research, Vol.7,No.1/4, February 2013.