Skip to content
- Karkal, Malini. Our Health: How Does It Count? – An Overview. IN Our Lives, Our Health edited by Dr. Malini Karkal. Co-ordination unit. World conference on women – Beijing ’95. Aug. 1995. P. 191.
- Karkal, Malini and others. . Women, Health and Development. Radical Journal of Health. 1995. 1(1).p.25-34.
- Khanna, R. The Women’s Health Programme. IN Taking Charge: Women’s Health as Empowerment: The Sarthi Experience. The Women’s Health Programme. Sahaj/Sarthi. 1992. P.5-17.
- Patel, P and Capoor, I. Listening and Talking with Women on Health. Social Change. Sept-Dec 1996. 26(3-4).p.125-136.
- Pathak, I and AWAG: Feminist Counselling and its Methodology .
International Conference. Preventing Violence, Caring for Survivors: Role of Health Profession and Services in Violence. YMCA. Nov 28-30, 1998.
- Sciortino, Rosalia. The Challenge of Addressing Gender in Reproductive Health Programs: Examples From Indonesia. Reproductive Health Matters. May 1998.6(11).p.33-43.
- Sokhi, Sangeeta Subramanian. Rural Women Take Reproductive Health Matters into Their Own Hands: Rural Women’s Social Education Center. Series on Upscaling Innovations in Reproductive Health in Asia, No.1. The International Council of Management of Population Programmes. p. iv,51.
- Unnithan-Kumar, M. Households, Kinship and Access to Reproductive Health Care among Rural Muslim Women in Jaipur. Economic and Political Weekly. March 6-13, 1999.p.621-630.