- Ph.D. (Social Work), Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
- M.Phil. (Social Work), Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
- MA (Social Work), Delhi School of Social Work, University of Delhi
Dalit women; Youth; Higher education; Intersectionality; Agency
- Qualified Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship, April 2007
- Qualified UGC JRF-NET in Social Work, June 2007
- Qualified UGC JRF-NET in Women Studies, December 2008
- ‘Negotiating with Patriarchy and access to higher education in Supurna Banerjee and Nandini Ghosh (ed.) Caste and Gender in Contemporary India: Power, Privilege and Politics, Routledge, London, 2018.
- (with Annie Namala) ‘The Rights of Socially Excluded Children to Education’ National Right to Education Forum, Stock taking Report 2016-17.
- Dalit girls experiencing sexual harassment in higher education (Under review)
- Book review of ‘Women heroes and Dalit assertion in North India (Cultural subordination and the Dalit challenge, by Badri Narayan published in Sociological Bulletin, Vol. 56, No. 3 (September-December) 2007.