Partnership with Peasant Women (and Men) in parts of Jhargram, Paschim Medinipur, West Bengal
- Tasar Culture: Employment and income through sustainable livelihood for all plantations
- Tasar Rearing: Employment generation through Tasar crop
- Bamboo & Babui Grass Plantation: Plantations raised in vested land managed by samiti members. Samiti members cultivated seasonal vegetable as intercrops and undertook the required cultural operation, soil conservation and irrigation
- Vermicompost Production: A regular activity in a few samitis. The production to the Forest Department, and used for their own vegetable and flower cultivation.
- Vegetable Cultivation: Distribution of seasonal vegetable seeds like gourd, bean, bitter gourd, ladies finger, cabbage, chilli, pumpkin, cauliflower, tomato, cucumber, spinach, cucurbita, brinjal, mustard seeds, till (oil seed), elephant foot yam etc. among members;
- Puffed rice making;
- Goat rearing;
- Fruit plantations
- Banking and Reen Tahabil:
- Health Awareness Programme – Conducting regular Health awareness camp with an experienced team (Doctors and Lab technicians) from Jhargram.
- Samiti Election/Meeting