- Brainstorming Consultation Workshop for the project ‘Violence against Women and Girls with Physical Disabilities in India: Understanding the Issues and Promoting Legal Empowerment’ supported by South Asia Women’s Fund, 14th September, 2017
- ‘Violence against Women and Girls with Physical Disabilities in India: Understanding the Issues and Promoting Legal Empowerment’ supported by South Asia Women’s Fund on 14 September, 2017 at Conference Hall, Bhai Vir Singh Sahitya Sadan, Opp. CWDS, New Delhi
- Workshop on Women’s Rights, Workers, Migrants and the Law on 18-19 March, 2017 at Bankura
- Research Scholars’ Workshop on Gender, Nation and Community: Representations and Contestations on 9th – 10th March, 2017 at Conference Hall, Bhai Vir Singh Sahitya Sadan, Opp. CWDS, New Delhi
- 4th Professor Lotika Sarkar Memorial Lecture on ‘Women’s Unequal Status in Family Laws in India Today’ which is being organised at Campus Law Centre, University of Delhi in collaboration with the Centre for Women’s Development Studies (CWDS) on Saturday, March 4, 2017
- Book discussion on “Too Many Men, Too Few Women: Social Consequences of Gender Imbalance in India and China” edited by Ravinder Kaur on 22 November, 2016 jointly
organised by CWDS and BVSS at Bhai Vir Singh Sahitya Sadan, New Delhi
- The Centre for Women’s Development Studies (CWDS), New Delhi in collaboration with the All India Confederation of the Blind (AICB), Delhi are organising a one day Interactive Workshop on ‘Creating bridges between visually challenged women and the Women’s Movement’ on Saturday 25 June 2016 at Bhai Vir Singh Sahitya Sadan, Gole Market, New Delhi
- National Workshop on “Labour Law and the Migrant Worker” held at IIC, New Delhi, 14-15 March, 2016
- Resource Sharing of Documents and Information Sources for Women’s Movements in India: A Dialogue with Women’s Organisations – CWDS-VMMF. A Workshop to focus on Resource Sharing of Documents and Information Sources for the study and documentation of the Women’s Movement in India was organized on 25th February, 2016, at CWDS, New Delhi.
- The Third Prof. Lotika Sarkar Memorial Lecture on “Remembering the Teacher, Scholar, Feminist, Activist and above all a Humanist Lotika Di” was delivered by Professor B.B. Pande Former Professor, CLC, DU, Currently, Chair Professor in Criminal Law, NLU Delhi. The lecture, held on 20th February, 2016, was organised by Campus Law Centre, University of Delhi, Delhi in collaboration with CWDS.
- “Remembering Vina Mazumdar – Action Research: Reflections and the Road Ahead”, Bankura, West Bengal, 15-16 February 2016 under the CWDS-VMMF
- The Journey from Victim to Survivor: Challenges for Justice in collaboration with Partners for Law in Development conducted a two day workshop on 11-12 February, 2016
- Research Scholars’ Workshop on “Engendering Social Change: Practices of Resistance’’, held at IIC, New Delhi, on 30 – 31 January, 2016, organized as part of CWDS-VMMF activities
- Course/Workshop on Issues and Approaches under University’s programme Gender and Development in India (South Asia) for undergraduate students from University of Pennsylvania, 21-23 December, 2015
- Action For Autism celebrated Christmas with support from Centre For Women’s Development Studies. The event was held at the National Centre for Autism India, New Delhi, 19 December, 2015.
- Lecture on “Role of Women in Library Networking: A Journey to COLLNET. The lecture by Prof. Dr. Hildrun Kretschmer – founder Director of “COLLNET” – a global interdisciplinary research network under the title “Collaboration in Science and in Technology” www.collnet.de was organized by the newly-formed Association of Women Librarians (AWL) in Collaboration with Centre for Women’s Development Studies on 18 November 2015 and chaired by Kumud Sharma, Chairperson, CWDS