Vina Mazumdar Memorial Fund (VMMF) @ Centre for Women’s Development Studies (CWDS)
Indian Association for Women’s Studies (IAWS)
Invite Entries of Published Papers/Articles for the
Annual VMMF- IAWS Young Research Scholars’ Award
- Entries are to be research papers based on work in any social science and humanities discipline – published or accepted for publication in peer reviewed journals
- The work should focus on Women/Gender in Asia.
- The period of publication (or acceptance for publication) from which entries will be considered should be between 1st July 2016 to 30th June 2017
- Scholars/Authors should be based in India
- The age of the awardee to be not more than 35 years as on June 2017
- Entries may be sent along with proof of age, residence and institutional location in India
- Joint authorship papers will be considered provided both authors fulfil the eligibility criteria
- Those applying are requested to send entries along with documents as proof of eligibility
- Papers accepted for publication may be forwarded along with letter of acceptance.
The last date for receipt of papers : 15th January 2018
The jury will comprise of distinguished scholars nominated by the VMMF and the IAWS.
The selected paper will be given an award of Rs. 20,000/- , which will be shared in case there is more than one author
VMMF-IAWS request Senior scholars to encourage young research scholars to apply.
The paper should be sent by email to: email@example.com
By Post: Director, CWDS, 25 Bhai Vir Singh Marg, New Delhi-110001