- MPhil. (Development Study), Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi.
- MA (Sociology), Nalanda Open University, Patna.
Research Interest: Women and Micro-Finance, Women’s Self- Help Groups and Self- Employment tools for poor women. Also trained women in SHG formation and nurturance on behalf of NIPCCD.
Papers & Articles
- “Neoliberal Economy, Micro-Finance and Question of Marginalized Women: A Case Study of Semi-Urban area of Delhi” in International Journal of Applied Social Science, Volume 4, Issue 9&10, September & October, 2017 (Jointly with Ajeet Kumar).
- “Microcredit in the Context of Women Empowerment: A Brief Review” in International Journal of Applied Social Science, Volume 2 (9&10), October, 2015.
- “Women and Access to Credit: Microfinance Perspective” in Research News: National Journal of Ideas, Volume 3, October 2013, ISSN: 2319-4367.