- M.L.I.Sc. University of Delhi
- M.A.(Political Science),University of Delhi
- M.A.(Hindi Literature), University of Delhi
- One Year Diploma in Urdu Language, University of Delhi
- One Year Diploma in Translation from English to Hindi and vice versa, Bhartiya Anuvad Parishad, New Delhi.
- Jadeed Urdu, Hindi, Angrezi Shabad Kosh/comp. by M S Usmani, Madhu Shri Pandeya and Meena Usmani.-New Delhi: Swaraj. 2013
- Voices of Resistance-Silences of Pain: A Resource Guide on Violence Against Women/comp. by Anju Vyas, Madhu Shri and Naheed Mohsini.-New Delhi:CWDS, 1996.
- Bibliometric Analysis of Book Reviews Published in Contributions to Indian Sociology (1984-2015), published in International Journal of Library, Information, Networks, and Knowledge. 2(2); June, 2017
- The Bibliometric Study of Content Analysis of Gender, Technology and Development (1997-2015). 12th International Conference on Webometrics, Infometrics and Scientometrics, Nancy, france, December 12-15, 2016
- “Bibliometric Analysis of Book Reviews in Indian Journal of Gender Studies(1994-2014)”, In Emerging trends and issues in scientometrics, infometrics, and webometrics/ed. by P K Jain…et.al: New Delhi: Ane, 2016.