Vina Mazumdar Memorial Fund (VMMF) @ Centre for Women’s Development Studies (CWDS)
Indian Association for Women’s Studies (IAWS)
Invite Entries of Published Papers/Articles for the
Annual VMMF-IAWS Young Research Scholars’ Award
- Entries are to be research papers based on work in any social science and humanities discipline – published or accepted for publication in peer reviewed journals
- The work should focus on Women/Gender in Asia.
- The period of publication (or acceptance for publication) from which entries will be considered should be between 1st January 2020 to 31st December 2022.
- Scholars/Authors should be based in India
- The age of the awardee to be not more than 35 years as on 31st December 2022
- Entries may be sent along with proof of age, residence and institutional location in India
- Joint authorship papers will be considered provided both authors fulfil the eligibility criteria
- Those applying are requested to send entries along with documents as proof of eligibility
The last date for receipt of papers: 15 July, 2023
The jury will comprise of distinguished scholars nominated by the VMMF and the IAWS.
Two selected paper will be given an award of Rs. 20,000/- each , which will be shared in case there is more than one author.
VMMF-IAWS request Senior scholars to encourage young research scholars to apply.
The paper should be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org