Vina Mazumdar Memorial Fund (VMMF)
Centre for Women’s Development Studies (CWDS)
Researching Rural India: Contemporary Challenges to Contextualizing Women’s Lives
New Delhi, 18-19 September, 2019
Research Papers from young Research Scholars and Field Reports from Journalists are invited
- Proof of age (age limit 40)
- Research scholars must provide Ph.D. Registration Certificate
- Journalists must provide a sample of their published work and present affiliation, if any.
- Last date for receipt of abstracts: 20th June, 2019
- The list of selected abstracts to be put up: 5th July, 2019
- Full paper to be submitted: 16th August, 2019
- Limited funds available for travel and accommodation for participants from outside Delhi.
The Abstract and paper should be sent by mail to: email@example.com
By Post: The Director, CWDS, 25 Bhai Vir Singh Marg, New Delhi-110001