- PhD. in Library and Information Science, IGNOU, New Delhi.
- Associateship In Information Science (AIS), NISCAIR (formerly INSDOC), CSIR, New Delhi.
- MSc (Economics), Calcutta University, Kolkata
She has more than 19 years of experience in the areas of information analysis, collection and resource development, database management and outreach programme. Before joining CWDS, she was with Shastri Indo-Canadian Institute as Programme Officer and also worked with TERI in Centre for Cyber Applications
Research Papers and Articles
- “Study of different factors leading to the choice of Developers and Users to participate in major Open Source Library Software (OSLS) with special emphasis on gender differences.” International Journal of Research in Library Science 3.1 (2017): 150-161
- “Study of participation of developers in the project development processes of Open Source Library Software from gender perspective: An evaluative study.” International Journal of Library Information Network and Knowledge, 2 .2 (2017): 1-15
- “Analyzing Different Motivational factors for Developers to participate in the Project Development Processes of Open Source Library Software (OSLS) with special emphasis to Gender Differences.” IASLIC Bulletin, 62.2 (June, 2017): 75-84
- “Gender Dimension in the project development processes of Open Source Library Software: An evaluative study”. Proceedings of Sixth International Library and Information Professionals Summit 2017 – Dynamics of Library for Excellence in Electronic Revolution, April 6 – 8, 2017. Punjab: IISER Mohali, SLP and SLA (USA), 2017
- “Gender Digital Divide and ICT statistics: Where do we stand?” Journal of Economics, Vidyasagar University, 11 (2006)
- ‘E-governance in India: Some successful initiatives. ’ Diplomatist 7. 5 (2003)
- “Renewable in India : The green development path” on renewable energy information. Stockholm: Embassy of India, 2003